Vet Care Service
- Total Wellness: we focus on your dog’s total wellness and don’t merely limit ourselves to veterinary care. We coordinate with groomers, trainers, dog walkers, etc. to ensure that in addition to being healthy your dog is getting enough exercise, mental stimulation, and is well mannered among other things
- Prevention: most veterinarians see their patients when they are sick. We work with you to craft a comprehensive wellness plan that improves your dog’s long-term health and quality of life
- Convenience: we can see you dog while he or she is receiving other services like grooming and overnight care without your having to be present and provide transportation to and from our facilities. We also offer telemedicine. No more trips to the vet!
- Communication: you can speak directly with the veterinarian caring for your dog outside of appointment hours should you wish including up to 10pm daily
- Knowledge: we have the unique perspective of seeing your dog “outside” of the clinical environment – at play. We often notice changes in a dog’s health through their behavior when they are playing with other dogs before these signs show up at home
- Experience: our dedicated team of doctors have an average of 11 years practicing medicine and are each dedicated to gold-standard care
*To check availability, click “Book Now”