Please note that this Privacy Notice only applies to data that we collect when you visit the Biscuits & Bath website at www.biscuitsandbath.com
1. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- provide Biscuits & Bath services and customer support
- customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- deliver targeted marketing to you
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including to market our services to you
2. Data Sharing
We may disclose information about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Biscuits & Bath or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sales.
3. Cookies and related technologies
4. Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve or by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads by advertising companies: You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- You may also opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
- Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
- You can request that we stop email marketing to you. You can use the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Some internet browsers allow users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal.
In addition, if you are located in the European Economic Area you may also have the right to access, correct or update some of the information we hold about you. You can also request that we delete your information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
5. Data retention
Identifiable information about you is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.